What makes Matt Saunders Photography different?
- We’re friendly! We really enjoy shooting events and it shows. A Cambridge event photographer is there to help the guests have a great, fun evening.
- Guests are able to view their images before committing to purchasing
- Instant viewing on a large LCD screen with an advanced wireless camera system, ensuring no cables pose a hazard
- We can use a huge green-screen backdrop and provide whatever digital backdrop desired
- Company logos can be overlaid with superimposed text or even a custom company logos digital background
- We use flattering lighting and can have beauty presets applied to every image automatically
- Professional studio lighting used when space permits. Ideally this is a space of around 4M x 4M, but we have various lighting set ups that let us cram into the smallest corner if we really have to
- Pay up front events available starting at £300 which include a large number of prints for free
- We can attend for free and don’t stop taking photographs until your guests are happy (Subject to a minimum £300 sales â€“ which would be just 30 guests purchasing a print, which is rarely not met) efficient professional photographers, ensuring no one has to wait in a queue
- Choice of backdrops including a white & greenscreen 4M wide so we can accommodate large groups with plenty of fun props to go around everyone
- Most guests enjoy a sensible shot and also a fun one, with a chest full of dressing up props
- You can use the photos for websites, commercial literature, websites or as gifts
- Event planner receives a USB stick loaded with a selection of free digital images for personal and promotional use
- You can promote the Event on Facebook and other social media sites and we will also share and promote on our platforms
- Room photography at no extra cost
- Online, password protected gallery within a few days of your event
- Contact us today to receive some samples from previous events so you can appreciate the quality that we produce on the night in just a few seconds
We cover a large variety of events including:
Proms, Balls, Birthday Parties, Cambridge May Balls, Corporate Awards Ceremonies and Events, Graduation Ceremonies, Charity Events, Weddings, Private Parties, Christmas Parties, Hotel Events, Masonic Lady’s Nights, Bar Mitzvah’s, Hen Parties, Celebration Parties, Photo Booths, Garden Parties, Dinners, Cocktail Receptions, Conferences, Trade Shows, Marketing Events, Gala Celebrations, Awards Dinners, Product Launches and many more. We can also tailor and customise the package and use different backdrops for each client. Prints can be supplied in a variety of ways. This is including a 9â€ x 6â€ print in a choice of attractive mounts or a 6â€ x 4â€ postcard style print with custom layouts and text etc.
With charity events, we like to give something back at the end of the night, so as long as we meet our £300 minimum, we give the charity 10% of what we have made.
Where do we cover?
We regularly do a lot of Cambridge event photography and surrounding areas, Birmingham, London, Manchester, Leeds, Gloucester, Essex, Bedford, Northampton, Leicester, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster, Oxford and various other locations and will happily travel anywhere within the UK and even abroad if required to.
What will it cost?
The cost involved will be dependent on the number of guests and amount of time you would like us to provide event photography, along with whether you would like 6″ x 4″ postcard prints, or 9″ x 6″ prints in a high quality strut mount.
At some events, it makes more sense to charge each guest a fee for an instant print, usually around £15 per print, with a minimum attendance fee in place. At other events, you can add a fee to your tickets and pass that on to us. It doesn’t have to be as much as £15, as we will make very similar money by working in volume, rather than value.
Let me know what it is you are looking for and we will come up with an events photography package that suits your needs.
Contact us as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. We do still have some limited 2019 availability. We can discuss your requirements and put together an events photography package for you.